Welcome to the Incredible Edible Garden course
Thanks for joining The Incredible Edible Garden course. I just wanted to take a few moments to introduce you to how it is organised.
This is a 6 week program. Each week includes a combination of presentations, videos, and a quiz. These will be found under each topic heading.
There are no set times for classes. You are welcome to work through each of the sections in the module at your own pace and at a time that suits you.
You can keep coming back to the lectures and materials as many times as you need. They are yours to keep.
FACEBOOK GROUP DISCUSSION SPACE
I actively encourage you pop on over and join the private Facebook group which I have set up just for students of this course. This is the direct link https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheIncredibleEdibleGarden/
In week one, please introduce yourself (I'll post these questions in the group and answer as much as you feel to)
- Where do you live and what is your climate?
- What type of garden are you working on - small urban plot or large area, community garden etc?
- What are your biggest gardening challenges? What is your favourite edible plant? Why?
The Incredible Edible Garden Facebook group is also the place each week to:
- ask questions and answer other people's
- share ideas and give feedback to other's ideas
- share interesting resources
I will be dropping in there most days as well to contribute to the discussion, answer questions, and share resources and links too. It's a great spot for us to connect.
Before you begin though please be sure to read the positive group participation guide.